Don't forget to like me at:
www.facebook.com/theclosethousewife
for daily observations and tips.

If you have suggestions for topics feel free to email me at:
closet.housewife@gmail.com
Thanks for stopping by!

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Rearin' Kids and Otherwise Important Tips for Their/Your Survival

Not sure if this is really a smart idea or that I'm sleep deprived (was up every 2-3 hours with a sick LO last night after a bumpy few nights last week) and any semi-intelligent thought seems like it should be up for an award, so forgive me if its the latter...
 
But, in leaving the house this morning I realized that doing this:
 

would help the nanny remember when to give the next dose of fever reducer.  Who knew that your window and a dry-erase marker would be a good medium?  ...but most of all, this could come in handy when it's my turn to give his meds.
 
[At the start, I've just got one tid bit.  But I figure, it's a good start and one blog is an easy way to keep all this little helpful hints together in a single spot.  You might check back later and find additional information...]

No comments:

Post a Comment